Tuesday 8 October 2013

Im Back!

Sorry I have been away for so long guys, things got crazy at deadline and the blog got pushed to the bottom of my to-do list! I will post pictures of my finished costume soon!
SO second year has begun! ARGH! I'm nervous, started with millinery and tailoring. Thankfully I have taken to millinery like a duck takes to water, I absolutely love it and think I have found my career path! Unfortunately I can not say the same for tailoring, don't get me wrong I love hand sewing but, (you could hear that but coming couldn't you?!) its so difficult! When I'm trying to listen to the tutor I honestly feel like she is talking Swahili. Think I will have to find a tailoring for dummies book! Anybody else feel this way about tailoring? Any tips on how to simplify it?

Well folks that's all for today, will post some pictures of my millinery very soon!

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment